5 Things I Want To Do In October
Happy Tuesday! Since it’s my favorite time of the year already, I thought I would share 5 things I want to do in October. I know it’s a little late but I wanted to do my fall haul week first which I did last week but I have one more post coming up Friday as something went wrong and I couldn’t get it up for Friday so don’t worry it will continue this week. So for now I’m sharing you a little goals post I want to do this month. I’m spending my first October in LA and it is so exciting. I love all the Halloween and fall decorations around and all the activities the month comes with. Now here are 5 things I want to do in October!
| cardigan // top // skirt // necklace // bow |
5 things I want to do in October
- Go to a pumpkin patch! – This is obvious but I haven’t been to one since I was a kid and I really want to go. I used to love going pumpkin picking with my mom and it was always so fun. I also want to do the cliche blogger outfit shoot there and I already bought my outfit and it is perfect for it.
- Carve a pumpkin! – Another given after going to a pumpkin patch but I have never carved one. After I got a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch I just left it on our porch so now that I’m older I want to see the fuss and be creative and carve one and put a candle in it to make a jack-o-lantern after being called one every October in school growing up.
5 things I want to do in October
3. Do something for Halloween! – It’s my first Halloween in LA and I hear it’s quite fun so I want to celebrate and I do love Halloween. I’m not sure costume wise yet but I do have a backup if I needed one. I have no ideas what my plans are but I hope to do something.
4. Try a pumpkin spice latte! – Another basic blogger thing but can you believe I haven’t tried one yet? I hear so many things about it and since they weren’t available I don’t think in Manila or if they were I never tried it there so maybe I’ll give it a go here. Good thing there is a Starbucks literally a minute from where I live. I just have to cross the street and behold a Starbucks is there to greet me. I would consider myself so lucky if I actually drank a lot of coffee or drinks like that but I’m not. I still want to experience my first PSL though!
5. Shoot more fall outfits! – Last but not least and something not related to Halloween. I mean it’s still is fall theme but at least not a part of the holiday. I have so many outfits and with all the fall clothes I bought for this haul I certainly cannot wait to style and show you all the outfits I have planned!
Those were my 5 things I want to do in October! If you want to see the makeup look from this then you can find it here. Also check out my Ulta Beauty haul here and fall accessories haul here. I will having the clothing version up hopefully by Friday. I’m so mad I couldn’t get it up last Friday but things happen and it was just an inconvenience and I can still get it up for you to see. I hope you enjoy my October to do list and what you are up to this month. It’s the little things and those 5 things I want to do in October sound so much fun! Let me know what is on your October to do list and if any of these are on yours too!
I want to go to a pumpkin patch too!
Hayden // http://www.hautetableblog.com/2018/10/fall-at-kenosha-pass.html
I’m not sure what I will do for Halloween yet either! First time in LA for Halloween too!