August To Do List and Goals To Achieve
Happy Wednesday! Also Happy August! Can you believe it is August? I just can’t believe that and since it is the first of the month, I knew it was time for my monthly goals and show you my to do list. I haven’t done it in a while so of course I had to bring it back and now show you my August to do list and goals to achieve.
The last proper to do list and goals post I did was in April which you can read here. That was a while ago but I did do a similar one in June which I added 5 more things to my to do list and that is where I hinted I was moving to LA which again I have linked here. I did manage to accomplish all five goals I set for myself in April and June. So it’s time for another round of things on my to do list. Now here are my August to do list and goals to achieve.
- Plan and Shoot Blog Content for August
- Plan and Shoot Video Content for August
- Up My Instagram Game
- Clean My Makeup Brushes
- Visit a Few Places on my LA List
- Buy More Homeware Bits
- Explore More Malls and Find Cute Clothes
- Find the Perfect Foundation
- Take Care of Important Paperwork
- Enjoy the LA Life
- For August, I’m hoping to be back on my blogging and Youtube schedule and back to regularly uploading content to all my social medias. June and July I didn’t do too much since I was still figuring out my life in LA but now that I’m settled it’s time I get back to work.
Explaining My Goals
- I’m hoping to upload more on Instagram and grow it. Also do more Instastories and show more BTS of my life.
- I need to clean my makeup brushes as I’ve been slacking with that.
- There are so many places on my LA to go list and where I want to visit.
- I’m hoping to buy some cookware and home decor pieces.
- I haven’t fully explored the malls yet and I need to find some cute clothes for outfits.
- My foundation is too light for me as living in LA has caused me to develop a nice tan. I plan to head to Sephora or Ulta to find a new holy grail foundation.
- I need to do some responsible things so that needs to be on the to do list.[/left][right][/right]
Those were my August to do list and goals to achieve. I’m hoping you enjoyed a pretty simple to do list for the month. I’m excited for the new month and all the plans I have. It will be my second month in LA and they are so much more things to do and see so that’s why I had to add it. Let me know anything interesting on your to do list for August.