My Top Ten Favorite Travel Products
Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing my top ten favorite travel products which will be a part of #fxftravelweek here on fashionxfairytale. All of this week and next week I will be sharing a travel themed post in honor of my flight to Los Angeles this Thursday. So I have planned out content all related to travel to celebrate my move from Manila to LA. I thought since I’m finalizing my packing, I would share my top ten favorite travel products. Now I have been traveling locally for a few years now and have tested and tried out a few products and been liking them. So I can finally share and give my thoughts on why I take these products with me where ever I go and can’t leave without. So without further a do, here are my top ten favorite travel products.
I have done a few packing posts before so you may recognize some of the products I’m going to mention. When I went on my flight to Palawan I showed you how I packed my carry on which you can view here. I did one when I went on a 2 day staycation in Tagaytay here and I recently did one for my birthday staycation here. I didn’t do one for Baguio when I went for a winter vacation which I should have to showcase all the seasons but I was too busy and didn’t plan on shooting that one. Of course I will be showing you how I pack for a long haul flight later this month once I’m in LA and then give my tips and advice. So stayed tuned for that one.
Today I’m going to share with you my top ten favorite travel products of all-time as well as some great pieces for your next trip!
Fave Travel Items
- Three Piece Luggage Set – The most important travel item is of course my luggage. I bought the small and medium size last year and I bought the large size a few months ago. They’re hot pink and from the brand Compass which I picked up from The SM Store. I absolutely love them and they’re the best money I spent.
- Stylish Carry-On Tote Bag – I just got this and I think it will be my carry on bag. It is so spacious and it fits all my tech and gadgets in.
- Packing Cube Set – I bought a set last year for my summer trip to Palawan and since then I have used them on every trip. They are such space savers and keep everything organized. So I bought another 2 sets to have one for each of my luggage.
- Jewelry & Cord Organizer Pouches – I like having everything in it’s own place so having a hanging jewelry holder and cord organizer pouch keeps it organized and I don’t have to rummage around my whole suitcase to find something. I packed all my jewelry and even sunglasses in the pouches and have everything neat or somewhat neat. Then I don’t have to worry about tangled wires of earphones because I have this handy thing to wrap them inside of.
- Travel Pillow & Eye Mask – Ever since I was little and I was traveling at the airport I would see those travel neck pillows and I would beg my parents to get me one but they never did. So I bought myself one and I’m looking forward to using it. Also I bought an eye mask too so I went all out with the travel accessories.
Now you might notice that all of my travel products match. If you know me by now then you will know everything I own has to match some way or another so of course with my travel accessories it was a no brainer to have them in a specific color. It also makes it so much easier to distinguish and recognize yours right away. With everything being hot pink for me it is so much easier to see it at baggage claim and I know it’s mine.
I’m all about having a pouch for everything. I like being organized and now have all kinds of go to bags and pouches to keep all my stuff in one place so it doesn’t go everywhere while in my luggage. I choose them wisely and keep everything here.
6. Passport Holder & Travel Envelope – I saw these at a little boutique so I picked up a travel envelope and a passport holder. I have 2 passports so I need to keep track of it so I thought I needed to have them in place and I can use it for my currency and all those important documents.
7. Luggage Tags – I bought 4 luggage tags. I never had luggage tags and think they are so important and looked over. Again they match and look so pretty with my suitcases.
8. Transparent Clutch Bag & Travel Bottles – Since I’m going on a plane I need to take these and add all my favorite liquid products in. Plus it comes with a clear pouch and all the travel bottles I would need.
9. Pretty & Functional Headphones – The most necessary travel product I think and I have these wireless ones that I can listen to all my movies and TV shows while waiting to board my flight.
10. Powerbank Portable Battery Charger – Another necessary product to take with me and it can charge all my devices when there is no outlet anywhere.
Some of these I bought at FAB Manila like the cord organizer, carry on and luggage tags. I needed some travel accessories and saw their store at the mall and got some pretty accessories. Also I went to the department store and they had some great stuff to choose from so I got some of these. Then I got more packing cubes online and they came in time.
Those were my top ten favorite travel products that are essentials for my travels. I can’t wait for Thursday and my impending travel to LA. It’s getting so surreal and I managed to finish packing already. It took me about a week and a half but I got that done and it was a struggle to narrow all my stuff down to ones I really need to take with me. So I’m going to finish up and schedule all the post for this week and get last minute details done. I hope you enjoyed this and got some inspiration for travels and what to take with you. Let me know your favorite travel product you always take with you.
ok, so I definitely need one of those neck pillows for my upcoming flights!
Yes you do! They are so great!
Amanda Alvarado says
Thanks for sharing because I’ve been on the hunt for good packing cubes and a sleep mask!
Your welcome and hope you find some good ones!
Lauren Berger says
Great round up of travel items, a portable charger is also a must for me!
Thanks and glad you enjoyed. Also they are so handy!
So, I'm a Mom Now... says
This is a great post! I am starting to love packing cubes. I didn’t even know it was a thing until earlier this year, but they make packing lightly so much easier.
Thanks so much and glad you liked it! I know they are so good and help so much!
I’m loving the pinks and all of your travel ideas!
Thanks so much and glad you liked!
I have that packing cube set, but mine is lighter pink! I love how all of your stuff matches 🙂
Thanks so much and I saw the lighter pink ones and would love them if my suitcase was a light pink. I need everything to match.
OMG I can’t get over how color coordinated everything is! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I’m also a fan of packing cubes!
Thanks and yes I try to have everything to match.
Those look so kawaii!! I’m literally going to save this when I go travelling in the future.
Thank you and I’m happy you will be saving this for future travel.
I love all of your pink travel gear! I’ve heard good things about packing cubes for organization so I’ll definitely have to try those soon!
Thanks and glad you like. They are awesome and so helpful!
Patricia @ Grab a Plate says
I love having a stylish carry on, and it’s great to have a jewelry organizer, for sure! These are great items!
Thanks and I agree having stylish luggage is so fun!
So much pink! My life has changed since investing in packing cubes!!!
I know I love it! Also packing cubes are amazing!
Kate Andrews says
I swear to God, if my mom had a blog this would be a post on it because she loves travel and she loves pink. She passed both of those loves down to me – I have pink hair and travel is my main mission. Great products!
Awe glad to hear it and glad you got those things you love from her.
So much pink! <3 I never leave home without headphones!
Thanks and of course I don’t either.
Amanda Kruse says
You definitely won’t be losing that carry on since it is bright pink!
No I won’t and you can see it right away.