5 Things I’m Adding To My June To Do List
Happy Friday! Now I know this is a little late for this kind of post but if I had done it the first of the month then it would spoil the surprise I’m about to tell you. Remember in this blog post I said I was planning something and would reveal it soon? Well now is that time I finally mention it.
I’m moving from Manila to Los Angeles!
That’s right and I have so many emotions about it but there will be a whole dedicated and detailed blog post about my move to Los Angeles! I was going to do a whole reveal and big blog post announcing it but I thought I would wait as I process everything and plus I’m in the middle of packing up my whole life so please excuse me as I’m busy doing that. I already drafted that blog post and will be adding to it here and there but for now if you have any questions about it please leave them in the comments and I will add them in to that big moving post.
For now here are 5 things I’m adding to my June to do list!
June’s To Do List
- Organize my belongings – The first on this list is organizing all my stuff. My house is one big mess as I organize what I’m bringing, what I’m having sent over, what I’m getting rid of and what I’m keeping but leaving here. I have started a little bit but I need to get my butt going and start being brutal on what I’m keeping and what I am getting rid of. I haven’t moved since I moved to the Philippines so now that I have made a life here I have so much stuff and need to repeat what I did all those years ago.
- Buy everything on my to buy list – So I have a list of things I need for the move like a luggage scale, padlocks for the suitcases and a mile long list of travel stuff and products I want to take and stock up with.
- Pack my suitcase – After organizing my stuff I need to pack my suitcase of all my clothes, bags and shoes I want to take with me so I have that to do. I’m so excited to pack my suitcase except this time it is a vacation style trip so I don’t have to plan outfits and accessories of what I will be wearing but instead I need to narrow down if I need all my dresses and which one should stay and go. It’s going to be a long process but I’m excited to get my suitcase packed and ready to go with me.
- 7th blog anniversary photo shoot – Even though I’m in the amidst of packing and moving my life to a whole other country, I still want things to remain a little normal to transition myself and not freak me out so by planning and shooting for my 7th year blogging then there can be some normality to the chaos. I have an idea already so I’m looking forward to it.
- Plan & schedule blog content for this month – Again to remain as normal as possible I have planned out all of June’s content and ideas on my content calendar. All I have to do now is find time to shoot the pictures for them and then sit down and write it. Spoiler alert: A lot of travel posts will be heading your way!
Those are 5 things I’m adding to my June to do list! It is quite an eventful month for me as you can see. I obviously have so much more on my plate and have many more things on my to do list but this is just an idea of what is going on right now. I am so excited for my pending move and it is just so surreal to be doing this. I will have that moving blog post and all the details up hopefully towards the end of the month. So again if you want to know anything like why I’m doing it or just an inquiry about my move from Manila to LA just leave them down below and all will be answered in the moving blog post. I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what is the biggest thing on you June to do list you need to get done!