The Lounge Wear Edit Wish List
Happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing a few lounge wear picks from my lounge wear edit wish list. I was cleaning out my closet and noticed I don’t have too many lounge wear pieces to choose from. Sometimes I want to just go out to the local grocery store and throw a simple outfit on but then I realize I don’t have much of a choice. I have tulle skirts, dress after dress and other pretty tops but nothing for a simple day out. I buy clothes to go out with and of course I buy them intended for outfits to showcase here on the blog. I never thought about at home kind of clothing. I tend to repeat clothes since I work from home and wear my old clothes that used to be nice and some embarrassing ones which have a hole here and a rip there but I feel comfortable in it. I mean who doesn’t have that old shirt or shorts they love to pieces like literally to pieces. That is what inspired me to do this post as I wanted to show some love for some comfy wear since I am in it all the time. So here is my lounge wear edit wish list.
My favorite pieces while staying home:
- This quote tee looks so comfy and I love these kinds of tops for just throwing on and lounging around in.
- A fun blush pink quote sweatshirt that are perfect for the cool lazy days.
- I have shorts exactly like this racerback top and I love these kind of tops for everyday wear.
- Next is this lace cami top and I would wear this all the time.
- As for really comfy wear I have discovered bralettes so this lace bralette is perfect for lounging in.
- I spend my days wearing head turbans like this and they keep my hair out of the way while I work.
- I love slippers and these pink and gold relax slippers would be great for keeping my feet toasty.
- A floral short pajama set is just what I love to lounge and sleep in.
- Now my favorite part which is lounge pants and this blush pink pants look so comfy.
- My favorite lounge wear color besides pink is grey and I love these grey lounge pants.
More comfy home clothes:
- This lilac sweatshirt is the best thing to lounge in on a cold rainy day.
- Then the peach pink hooded sweater will be easy to throw on for the house or out on the go.
- A blush pink sports bra that can be used for working out or for at home.
- I had so many of these when I was a teen so this pink statement pant reminded me of that.
- Another fluffy slipper to be dancing in all over your house.
- I have a similar pair of these grey lounge shorts and they are so comfy and I am living in them.
- Last is another matching pajama short set with pretty prints and pastel colors.
Here are a few more lounge wear picks:
That is my lounge wear edit wish list. I hope you enjoyed my picks and all the lounge wear inspiration to look at. I forgot to add it in and I ran out of room in my last post here but I have been loving my comfy shorts that I found while cleaning my closet and they are great to wear with the hot weather right now. I wish I had more of these now so that is why I am totally going to buy some cute lounge wear come payday. Let me know if you neglect your home clothing or buy so much of it. I think I’m going to turn into one who loves all the lounge wear. I love my pretty clothes but I need more comfy in my life. So I’m going to lounge in my lounge wear now!