April Goals Bring Success & Power
Happy Monday! Also Happy April! My favorite month as it is my birthday and summer is in full swing where I live. I have so much planned and wanted to document it. I actually missed this series I started a year or two ago I think and I went four months without doing one so now I’m back. I’m unsure if these will still be a regular thing but whenever I decide I want to do them then I will. So enough babbling and let’s see all I have planned and my April to do list and goals to achieve for the month!
- Get back on my blogging and Youtube schedule
- Plan my 25th birthday
- Treat myself to a birthday surprise
- Reorganize my beauty and makeup stash
- Head to the city for a bit of fun and shopping
- Start working on blog reformatting
- This is my number one goal for April is to get back to my normal schedule for my blog and Youtube. I kind of took March off on accident. I was still creating content when I can but I took a break off posting so you will be seeing some of that soon. I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things and get back to working!
- It’s my birthday month! That is why I wanted to get back as this is my favorite month of the year because obviously I was born in April. I always have fun things planned for the month and I’m going to be figuring out what I want to do for my 25th. Last year I went to Palawan and this year I plan on doing something beach or pool related as it is the middle of summer right now and the perfect time for a summer themed party again. I have an idea of what I’m doing and may have booked it already but you’ll just see what it is.
- As it’s my birthday I deserve a birthday treat. I have a few things that I want in mind and of course I will be making my birthday wish list like I do every year so stay tuned for that. If I end up getting a lot there will be a what I got for my birthday like last year.
4. I just did this in February but with all the new makeup and skincare I bought in March I want to do another clear out and reorganize everything so I can find everything because once again I’m missing a few makeup bits so I need to do a reshuffle to hopefully find all that is missing. I’m hoping to do a makeup collection video on of these months so I need to prepare for that.
5. I haven’t been to the city since the first of the year so I’m wanting to go back and just do some exploring and maybe do some shopping. Also take some outfit pictures of course because there are so many good places I haven’t explored yet and could be perfect back drops to my photos. I always look forward to a trip into the city
6. Since I switched from Blogger to WordPress I haven’t done any maintenance so I want to start a side project and edit the categories and the SEO with the Yoast plugin so I’m going to begin that and figuring everything out that WordPress has to offer as I didn’t do that last month. I want to get started and improve my blog ratings and all that fun stuff so I have that to do over the next couple of months.[/left][right][/right]
So as I said I have done this series for a while so I can link a few from October, November, December and my 2018 goals and resolutions here. It is such a helpful series that I can see all I have planned. Also if I put it out into the universe and write it down then it will come true. I don’t know the logic behind it but I believe it and the things I plan do come true.
This was an outfit I wore last month and it was apart of a series that I am still working on. It’s an outfit I go for when I don’t need to think about what I want to wear. It’s my go to and a really quick and simple look. The top is pretty old now but I linked a few similar.It is simple in the front but when you turn around it has an open back which in hot weather is the perfect thing to wear. My standard skinny jeans that are my most used denim I have. I went for a pink bag and matching pink sandals both from SM Accessories so I can see why they match. My sunglasses are back as summer is here and I can bring out my sunglasses collection again. That’s my outfit!
That was a few of the goals and what I have on my to do list for April. I’m hoping all goes to plan and can’t wait to start blogging again after taking a short break from social media. I’m looking forward to what April will bring and what my 25th year will bring as well. Hope you have exciting plans in April and I would love to read about them if you have any!
Well Worn Suitcase says
Awesome goals! I hope you reach them! Writing them down is a huge first step! Woot!
Thanks so much! I hope so too and I believe in that so much that’s why I had to share them.
Anika May says
Wishing you the best on your goals! I recently did a clear-out of all my makeup and it’s the BEST feeling ever! Plus, you get to play around with everything you own, haha!
Anika | anikamay.co.uk
Thanks so much Anika! That’s what I plan to and I think I’m going to do the shop my stash I hear about and have a nice play with everything like you said.
Happy Birthday month! Great list of goals for this month. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Glad you like and I will!
This is a great list, This is also My Birthday month cue the clap. lol wishing you all the best in your goals
Thanks so much and yay for April birthdays!
Jessica Gardner says
You are the cutest! and love the simplicity of your goals and how attainable they are for you!! Wishing you all the best and hope you achieve them for this month.
Thank you and I try to make them as simple and attainable as possible so I don’t fail as it is a great trick I learned!
I have a ton planned for April as well I want to be more disciplined. I also plan to focus on vlogging and YT more. Good luck! You can do this!
Thanks Shannon! I want to get back into Youtube and vlogging too as it is so fun. I hope you achieve that!
The Successful Diva says
I hope you reach all those goals! Happy April!
Thanks and happy April to you too!
Angela Giles says
Very nice. You can clear your goal by writing as well and check your progress time by time. Writing to do list work well. Go for it friends
Thanks so much! I agree writing them down is so helpful!
Good luck with your goals this month, girl!
Thanks Jenny! I hope I do!
Karen Giuliana says
Good luck hitting your goals girly! No doubt you’ll smash them. I’m trying to work more on my blog as well and improve my seo rating! Love the jeans you’re wearing!
Thank you Karen! I hope to and good luck with your blog and seo I know how hard it is!