Twenty Five Things
Happy Monday!It’s was my birthday on Thursday and I spent the weekend celebrating by booking a little staycation for me. I’m officially 25 and that means I’m entering my mid twenties which is a bit scary but also exciting. I did this little photo shoot to commemorate my 25th year and I’m going to be writing about 25 things I want to to in my 25th year. I made a list of all the things I have in mind. Even though I don’t accomplish all 25 things I do want to put them out there and have a common goal of things I’d like to accomplish from this April to next April.
So here are the 25 things I want to to in my 25th year!
1. Be happy – Try and be happy no matter what. I sometimes don’t be so I’m not going to let sadness overcome me all the time.
2. Be responsible – I have already started but I need to get into the habit and be a better adult as I am 25 now.
3. Be a positive person – I said this before but sometimes all I do is think negative and focus on the bad outcomes. Instead I want to focus on being a positive person and try not to be a negative Nancy all the time.
4. Be confident in what I do – I over think and then I don’t do something because of it but I think it’s time to be more confident in everything I do.
5. Be more active – I want to start and being more active again and taking dance or just walking in the evenings or whatever. I feel like I’ve been slacking and need to get back into it.
6. Believe in my abilities – I want to believe in myself more and believe I can do anything I put my mind to.
7. Focus on my health – I take my health for granted and so I want to keep an eye on it and make sure I’m healthy and strong.
8. Appreciate the little things – I’m a big fan of the little things and they make me the happiest. A dog walking down the street or a yummy hot chocolate on a cold morning. The small things make such an impact and I should stop and appreciate them more.
9. Sieze every opportunity – If an opportunity comes up then I want to jump on it and do it even if it scares me I don’t want to regret it later on. So if something comes I hope I will make the right decision.
10. Don’t chase the safe option – Similar to the one above I don’t want to play it safe and go with something I am comfortable with. I did that before and it’s never done me any good so I’m going to try and see what is out there for me.
11. Invest in “that” bag – I’ve been dying to buy a designer bag and I have one picked and I’m just saving up to get it. I’m hoping this year will be the year.
12. Do more for me – I put others first and I am a person who likes to please others but it’s been wearing me down so for once I want to do more for me and focus on me.
13. Go out to coffee shops & restaurants more – A weird one but I enjoy going out to get a cup of coffee or go out to eat. It’s one of my guilty pleasures and if I feel like it I think I should. I mean I’m not going to do it every day or night but treat myself.
14. Start a creative project – I don’t know what but I want to get creative again and do something. I have a few ideas in mind but I want to do something to explore my creative abilities.
15. Watch another concert – I went to one in 2016 and one in 2017 and I think I need to go again. I enjoy going to them and it is quite an experience. Don’t know who Im going to see but I can sure make a list for that as well.
16. Attempt the one second everyday clips – I have seen this around and think it is such a cool idea. I was meant to start on my birthday but the app wouldn’t load on my phone. Some time this year I want to start it and see if I can do a complete year.
17. Travel – I want to see more places and just go on more trips. Traveling has become my best friend and want to do so much more of it especially now.
18. Learn to cook more complicated meals – I’ve been pretty decent with cooking but I want to learn how to cook more advance meals.
19. Explore new places – I’m always going to the same places and same malls and it gets boring real fast so I want to go out and see more like go to a new cafe or new mall that opened up. I want to get out and find new favorite places.
20. Find love – You never know it may happen and I’m just hoping this year might be the one. I don’t know, maybe he is just around the corner.
21. Do bigger things – I’m always afraid of not doing bigger projects so I want to start. I want to do collaborations and reach out more and just do bigger things I only can think of.
22. Focus on my career – I feel like I want to learn more about my career and focus on all the aspects of it. Maybe even do something different and look into something else this year.
23. Build my business – I want to expand my blog business and see where I can build it. I’m so inspired by all the girl bosses who build their empire and I want to see mine grow even more.
24. Get my own place – I made this as one of my resolution this year but I can also put it on this list to achieve as well.
25. Make my plans come true – I saved this for last as I want to do this one the most. I’ve made a plan of what I actually want to do in my 25th year. I’m not going to share it just yet but all I want is to make that plan a reality. Once it is all finalized than I will write a whole blog post about the plan!
Those are 25 things I want to to in my 25th year! I do have my resolutions that you can read here. They are a few similarities but I do want to achieve a lot this year and in my 25th year. I’ll have a separate post on my birthday outfit and what I did. I did get these balloons online and they came a few weeks ago. I ordered them early and they came the next day which I was so surprised by. I got them from here and they are so big and in my favorite color. I went searching online and they were the first to have the color and size I wanted. I’m all about balloons so of course I had to have my 2 and 5 number balloons to help celebrate my age. I was so happy to get a picture like this and planned the whole shoot. I hope you enjoyed this lifestyle post and if you have a list planned out what you plan to do then I’d love to know what is the first thing on your list. I really enjoyed writing this and writing a physical list to see the 25 things I want to to in my 25th year.