October Highlights – Month in Pictures
Happy Tuesday! It’s time for my photo diary and monthly highlights post of October. It was a big celebration kind of month especially towards the end because of Halloween so it mostly just summarizes that but a few snippets before that. Nothing too exciting happened so I’ll just show you the
moments I documented and see what I did this month. Let’s rewind
and take a look at my October! Here
are some of my highlights:
- Ballet. I always add this as well and try to get a different picture each time or I’m hoping too. As I am writing this though I may have injured myself and cannot move my left hip and can’t really walk or sit down or stand properly but I am doing my best to heal. I know it wasn’t apart of my highlight but I wanted to add a little what I am up to lately. I hope to be back up to myself and I am trying my best and doing so many techniques to heal it properly and I really hope it doesn’t get worse and I can still dance. I think it was ballet that hurt me and I cannot believe I injured myself and it is my first time getting injured. I did have a really great class with my tutu on to make up for the sad news of me hurting my hip. I might take a break for a few weeks but I’ll see how I feel and maybe start back up after a rest.
- Getting stranded in the city. This is kind of bittersweet for me. I turned in my camera that day and had my driver pick me up afterwards but he ended up getting lost so I am standing in the middle of the city not being able to contact him. Everything was just not going my way that day and I was late for my ballet class to add to it all. I decided to just take a picture because the first thing that pops into my head is this would be such a funny story to tell on my highlights post. I know strange but the blogger in me knew it would be cool documenting it. Everything turned out to be okay in the end and I made it to my car and got to class 15 minutes late so all good at least.
- Outfit details. I am having quite fun doing these types of Instagram shots when I cannot shoot my full outfit. So I added it just to be artsy I guess with my highlights. Not really much to say about these so I’ll leave you with that.
- Ice cream. I always add some kind of desserts to my highlights it
seems like and this month’s was an ice cream cone in October. You would
think it was a summer treat but not in this tropical weather. It was
yummy and now I’m addicted and wont admit I’ve had a few after this one
- Unboxings. I filmed several unboxings and quite enjoyed them. I might have a few more next month to be done so look out for those.I didn’t know how fun it is to do after watching a million on Youtube. It’s also a highlight because of so much fun makeup I get to try now and play with.
- Toy Store Shopping. Do not release a 2 year old, a 9 year old and a 22 year old in a toy shop because it will be insane. I haven’t been in a toy store in so long and I clearly enjoyed myself and technically wanted to buy everything as well. We just went there to buy my nephew’s costume and we ended up with picking out a few toys and just browsed the store. I wanted to buy them everything and get me so many stuffed animals. You can see there I saw a huge cupcake pillow or stuffed thing and I think I might go back to buy it for myself as a decor item for my room. After that we had donuts as a treat and thought I would add that in.
- Halloween! I had the best Halloween this year and celebrated it for almost a week which I have never done. So I had to dedicate the last row of this months highlights just for the special day and it was the most exciting thing that happened in the month of October. First is I wore three costumes for each dance class I go to so that’s why i wore three or else I would have maybe only wore two as I couldn’t decide. I filmed a look book which I am so proud of and was a really fun to edit together so please watch it here. On actual Halloween it was the best! I went to my dance class first and got so much candy and trick or treated there. I took my cousin and my nephew with me and we all dressed up. My little nephew Marcus dressed as superman as I said and my cousin as a monster cat I think. After that we went to the mall and trick or treated there and played on some rides and enjoyed the little parade. We then went out at night and got even more candy. I haven’t been in so long since I am probably too old but when you have little kids with you it is okay. The next day we went grocery shopping and the store we always go to and recognizes us every time gave us a pumpkin backpack full of candy. Right now I am hungover on all the candy. It was the number one highlight of my month and it just brought back so many memories of Halloween when I was a kid so there was a lot of nostalgia.
As for fashionxfairytale
in the month of October, I think it kind of went downhill a litle bit. I mean I have been working on it and have been putting up posts but I don’t know. I knew once my camera was going I would lose a little motivation and I kind of put myself down. My camera was my baby and inspired me to blog and even film so much. With it gone it took the motivation away. I did get it back more towards the end of the month and filming my look book with only my iPhone really changed my outlook and I would survive without it for the time being. I still have a few left that I took of my blog photo batches so that’s pretty good. I do have good news and might pick it back up as the analysis is done but I need to wait until next year to get parts and get it properly fixed which is a bummer but at least I can still use it. I’m hoping to get back to it and I don’t know how much blogging I will be doing this month but I am doing blogmas again this year in December which I am already planning for. Don’t worry I will still be doing both my blog and Youtube in November because I have no choice since of my injury it passes time.
The month of October was pretty fun and a Halloween I would remember. I think those are all my highlights and not really exciting ones but great nonetheless. I am doing Nanowrimo so I’ve been concentrating on that so the words are all over the place at the moment with writing a novel to switching back to my blog voice. I will be reporting back to you with an update in next month’s highlights. So that’s everything I have to say for this month’s summary and hope you enjoyed reading about small snippets of my life. Until next month!
What was your Halloween celebration like this year?