Happy Monday! A fresh start of the week and if you're like me it means a blank canvas to plan out posts and get a lot of work done or well I think of it that way. I usually spend my Sunday's doing catchup work like commenting on other blogs and replying to my own then to writing a list of what I plan to do for the week blog and life related. Then once Monday hits it is time to get into work mode and I treat it like I actually work at a full time job. This week I couldn't think of a thing and I saved a few blog posts like this to help get inspiration but none of them sounded appealing to me at the moment. Until I saw the bigger picture and thought of doing one just like it but with a few of my own ideas and twists. I mean who doesn't like help when they're in a rut and a spark of inspiration can be just what you needed.
Whenever I think of something that could be good for a blog post or an idea pops into my head I try and always go straight to my Wunderlist app and write it in my "blog post ideas" list and write a little note next to it. It is the easiest way and I do have a mini blog notebook and planner with me as well but sometimes I find it way easier to just pop it into there since I always have my phone or iPad on me. It really is handy and I recommend the app for so many other things as well. So here a few I have in my list to give you a spark and ideas for you when you have days where your mind is absolutely blank.
- Rediscovered products you own
- Products Worth the Hype
- Your Opinion on popular products loved by bloggers
- Favorite Lipstick
- Tips on How to Contour or etc..
- Nail Polish Collection
- Your First Beauty Product Bought
- Beauty Brands you want to Try
- How does makeup make you feel?
- If money wasn't a problem, make a list of everything you'd buy.
- 3 ways to style "blank..."
- Outfit Planning
- Favorite outfit to wear
- outfits to wear to work/school
- Tips on How to Take your Outfit Photos
- Your Shoe Collection
- Your Bag Collection
- Favorite Accessories to Wear
- What's your favorite fashion trend
- Fashion Styling Tips
- Day in the life
- Places in your town you love going to
- Story about your childhood
- Write about your favorite hobby besides anything blog related
- A simple recipe you love making
- Junk Food Favorites.
- Go take a class and write about it
- Write about an item that is special to you and why?
- Do you have a pet or had one?
- Take pictures of your day but don't write about it. Let the pictures speak for you.
What are some of your ways to come up with blog ideas?