It's already April! So that means it is officially my birthday month! Don't you just love your birthday month and try to celebrate all month long or is it just me? I'm hoping April will be just as fun as March was for me and I got to accomplish quite a lot and had a lot of highlights to share. As you may know I started this last month and really liked doing that so I'm doing another monthly picture catchup post as I really like sharing what I did in the past month. Now I don't know what's coming up in April and what plans I have to celebrate my birthday but let's rewind and take a look at my March! Here are some of my highlights:
- Having brunch with my parents. It was pancake day and IHOP had a special so my parents and I decided to go and it was our first time having IHOP again. I remember eating there all the time when I was little and having breakfast there when we still lived in the US so this was a fun treat. You can see my blog post of what I wore that day here.
- Spending time with my family on my grandmother's 85th birthday. It's not everyday your grandmother turns 85 or that half your family comes over to celebrate so it was one of my fave highlights this month. When I got there after class I saw food, balloons and a whole lot of happy people. It was fun and we all got to hang out and eat cake.
- Dreaming of living in the city. I go to class ther every Wednesday and Saturday and I just love being there. I know it may be traffic but the city life just mazes me. Plus seeing the sunset over the buildings out on the horizon is just so pretty to look at so who wouldn't want to move there?
- Mall date with my Aunt.I just went out to take outfit pictures one day and I brought my aunt along to help me with the pictures. We got to have lunch afterwards and went with my dad as well so he can fix his computer problems. The outfit post from that day can be found here.
- Discovering a Subway in a local shopping center. I miss Subway so much and used to love getting their sandwiches after school when I still lived in the US. Having one again makes me want to eat nothing but sandwiches and I really want one now as I'm writing this.
- Selfies with my dad. Is it just me or does your dad like taking selfies too? I hardly take them but when my dad and I are out somewhere then he tells me we should take a picture and we end up with this. Fun times!
- Treating my dad to a birthday lunch. It was my dad's birthday on the 23rd so we went out to lunch at Wendy's after my photography class as an early treat. Can you see a theme here? All my highlights include some kind of eating at US food chains sort of thing. We both miss American food apparently. My blog post of the outfit I wore can be seen here.
- Finishing my Fashion Styling course. This was a bittersweet highlight as I am happy I am done but will miss the classes and the friends I made. I really enjoyed the course and I am so proud of the fashion magazine I did myself. All the work I put into it paid off and it is such a relief I got it done. That course was definitely my favorite highlight.
- Getting a new blog redesign. Lastly another highlight of mine is getting a blog redesign. I'm so happy with it that it had to be one of my highlights and really my blog will always be a highlight in my life. You can read more about that here.
Those were my highlights and an incredibly month for me. I'm hoping April will be just as memorable and since it is the start of summer I am already dreaming and planning of what I want to do through April and May. Hope you enjoyed my babble for the month!
PS: Happy April Fools!
What was a special moment that happened to you in March?